Our program of industrial reliability allows:
- To increase the productivity and plant availability through condition monitoring and statistical data analysis.
- To optimize operation and maintenance costs.
- To maintain the processes based on efficiency.
- To comply with environmental and safety rules.
INSPECTION BASED ON DYNAMIC THERMOGRAPHY
This application of thermography permits to monitor in time the behavior of any thermodynamic system.
This service and its methodology can be applied to any thermodynamic system such as motors, pumps, turbines, etc. and it is useful as a diagnostic tool that complements other traditional techniques.
INSPECTION BASED ON HEAT FLUX MEASUREMENTS.
This technique permits to measure the heat transfer essential to improve energy efficiency in thermal processes.
An inspection based on the measurement of heat transfer allows to know how much heat passes through a known surface. This technique simplifies the characterization of thermal insulators avoiding the direct calculation of heat transfer. Heat losses become known easing the quantification and evaluation of any thermodynamic system.
INSPECTION BASED ON ULTRASOUND
The inspection based on ultrasound refers to a non-destructive method based on the propagation of ultrasound waves in the object or material tested. Ultrasound and thermography testing are complementary inspection techniques.
- To detect electric arch, crown effect, and taking
- To inspect heat and vapor tramps.
- To detect leaks in pressure and void systems such as heat interchangers, condensers, distillation columns, and ovens.
INSPECTION BASED ON ULTRAVIOLET WAVELENGTH
This technique permits to determine the spots or equipments with electrical discharges that result from defective electrical and mechanical components. The data are collected from a far distance by using an ultraviolet sensing equipment capable of storing video and pictures.
- To analyze the ultraviolet radiation emitted from equipments under normal working conditions.
- To detect the phenomena of partial discharges such as electric-arch.
- To detect flaws in insulators and ionization phenomena generated by field distortions.
- To assess and recommend with respect to the equipment operation.