CONSULTING IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY
To implement a program that improves the energy consumption of equipments, enhances energy-saving culture, increases the electrical and thermal efficiency, offers an evaluation platform that permits the creation of comprehensive energy management (CEM) groups. These groups manage the energy sources and their integration to accounting systems in the industry.
The program of comprehensive energy management comprise four stages:
- Characterization and identification of the company’s potential for CEM.
- Strategic decision.
- Installation of CEM system .
- Operation of CEM system.
Our BIO + EFFICIENCY program offers to clients the knowledge and abilities of qualified engineers and architects in energy efficiency and Bio-climate. This program seeks energy efficiency through the promotion of good practices along with architectural and technological modifications.
- Characterization and management of different energy consumption chains.
- Evaluate the cultural and social values of those who use the energy sources.
- Inclusion of photovoltaic solar energy as a renewable-energy source that contributes to environmental sustainability and electrical productivity in the companies.
If the temperature increases 2 Celsius degrees the compressor losses 1% of efficiency under the floor’s thermal load in a compressor’s room at an industry. This situation is similar to that in cooling rooms.
ENGINEERING FOR COGENERATION PROJECTS
Basic and detail engineering with evaluation of the technical and economic viability that incorporates sensitivity models of cogeneration systems for industries.
- Consumption matrix in different production scenarios
- Validation of electric and thermal energy balances for different scenarios of production.
- Sensitivity analysis of the selected technology.
- Execution of energy balances for the chosen optimal cogeneration capacity.
- Basic design and budget.
- Legal and environmental requirements.
- Economic evaluation.